Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Graduation Announcement

Back in April I made this graduation announcement to send out to friends and family. It was super simple to make. I just made it in word and printed it on 4 x 6 photo paper. Our school colors are red, white, and black, so I worked with that color combination. I was inspired by the vintage poster invitations and the subway art that has been popular the last couple of years.

front of announcement

back of announcement
I apologize that the photos in the announcement did not photograph well. For some reason they don't look as sharp as they do in real life. 

I love creating invitations and announcements. If you'd like me to design and print some for you, I am willing to work with you to find a price that works for you. You can also be as involved or as not involved in the design process as you'd like. I love input and will draft several designs, but will never send you a final product you have not agreed to. If you're interested, leave a comment or email me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment